Established in 2012, RISCS provides independent, strategic captive and risk consultancy advice to insurance brokers, corporates and captives across the world. We cover all aspects of the design, implementation and ongoing advisory work of enhanced self-insurance structures.
Drawing on decades of experience in the global captive and ART industry, we work with our clients to build a strategic risk pathway delivering a range of services and knowledge from the very first tentative self-insurance steps, through to full captive operation and protection.
Over the years, our team have worked extensively with captives and their parents, from all corners of the world delivering captive and ART solutions. We use our extensive experience to offer a range of comprehensive consultancy services focused on the delivery of robust captive and ART advice.
Our service offering for captives and alternative risk transfer mechanisms cover:
- Pre-feasibility & feasibility consulting
- Identification of appropriate self-insurance mechanism
- Retention structure analysis
- Domicile review
Captive Formation Support:
- Project management and business planning
- Negotiation with regulators and managers
- Liaison with lawyers, accountants, bankers
Captive fronting consulting
- Management via preferred partners
Health check for existing captives:
- Strategic review of the performance of the captive and its suppliers
- Development and execution of captive growth strategies
- Review of portfolio efficiency and potential diversification
Captive product ideation, creation & implementation:
- Development of new insurance products for captives to enable clients to monetise the value of the risks they face from their day-to-day business activities
Captive reinsurance consulting:
- Programme design